Saturday, September 25, 2010

The last 5 weeks...

Regimental Combat Team -1 (ADVON)
My Life!
Our beautiful family.
Uncle Matt, Daddy & Uncle Spencer.
Dear White Buses,
In case you are wondering ever military wife in America hates you.I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms again.
He is such an incredible Daddy!
One last kiss...So proud of him!There goes my life...So both our babies fell asleep & Paul wasn't able to give them one last hug...they literally woke up like 5 minutes before the buses took off so he was able to love on them through the window...& I balled...A LOT!
I set up my kiddos trampoline!!!
We've had LOTS of laughs!
We celebrated my nephew Ryan's 6th Birthday!!!
We celebrated my Momma's 45th Birthday!
I made her a super delicious homemade dinner & desert...it was wonderful!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!Our New Home
My Room
Walk in closet...I haven't found the rest of my clothes!
LOL
My bathroom...yes, I love me some Zebra!
The kiddos/guest bathroom.
All the colors were on the walls when I moved in so I tried to work with them, cause I really don't want to paint.
Lana's little sign that Daddy HAD to buy her before he left!
Kiddo's room...they share one since Uncle Spencer is living with us.
Where the toys hide...you better believe I took those closet doors off so my kids didn't break them!
BAHAHAHAHA
Laundry room...exciting, right?!
Dining room...I'm not fond of the green wall...I actually might paint it because it just doesn't match real well with my furniture or decor.
Kitchen...my favorite!!!
Isn't it gorgeous?! I love cooking here!!!
Living room
My couch fits...I actually looked at places that would NOT fit my couch!
LOL
Love the built-in entertainment area!
Back yard...love how big it is! Plenty of room for the kids to run around!!!
I started & finished a baby afghan!And...
I WENT SUPER ROCKABILLY BLONDE!!!
So...overall we are doing well. We've had rough moments, days, nights & even weeks.
We are adjusting. We are trying.
We miss him everyday.

6 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Those pictures made me so sad!!!!! Sending you lots and lots of hugs! Your new house looks super cute! And your always a bombshell now matter what color your hair is!

Anna Belickis said...

your kitchen is amazing!!!

All My Love said...

What great pictures Tiff!!!!!! :) You're doing so well.. I am so proud of you. <3

Nicole said...

sending you lots of love! and i hope this is your return to blogging! I've MISSED YOU!

Cheyla Marie said...

Hi there, I just came across your blog and I have to say, the pictures of your husband leaving made me cry. Best wishes to you and your family!

Jenifer said...

I feel for you on the deployment thing.... we just finished our 2nd in less than 2 years. It will go by quick! BTW Love the house :)
I enjoy your blog... hope you can check out mine usmcconrads@blogspot.com Thanks