Sunday, April 4, 2010

HALF WAY TO 50!!!

MY BIRTHDAY WAS FRIDAY...& IT WAS A FABULOUS 25th BIRTHDAY!!!
I jumped (& danced) with my monkey's on my bed, I crocheted, my sister surprised me by coming up to our place before she headed back home to Nor-Cal, she watched the kiddos for us & Paul & I had our first date without our kiddos in 7 months...yep, 7 months! He took me shopping because I desperately need summer clothes that actually fit & we went to dinner...RED ROBIN...YUMMMMM!
Yesterday my family got here for their vacation & we BBQ'd with family & friends...it really has been such a wonderful weekend so far! Oh yes...& my son started potty training finally...I've been so patient, I really thought for sure Lana was going to be potty trained before him...but yesterday he wore his big boy underwares & didn't pee in them once!

TO ALL MY FAMILY & FRIENDS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING ME SO MUCH, YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!

(P.S. HAPPY EASTER!!!)

2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

You had me at, "no kids".....I hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday!

No Model Lady said...

Welcome to the ranks of 25 year old mamas!!