Well after lots of praying & lots of trying to figure out what is best for our family...whether we should move back home to Northern California or stay where we currently are while Paul is deployed to Afghanistan for 13 months, we have decided that the kiddos & I will be staying out here in Temecula. We just found out Friday that he leaves a couple months sooner than we expected but we're rollin' with the punches & I'm determined to keep a good attitude through all the pre-deployment work-ups! :o))) As easy as it would be to complain about this...I refuse too! I know I'm strong enough, my husband is strong enough & our kiddos are strong enough to get through this time in our lives...shoot dang I had a baby & recovered from a c-section with no drugs while raising our son alone for 7 months...I got this! :o))) We are very blessed with an amazing support system of friends here where we live & on Camp Pendleton & I'm also lucky I'm only 8 hours from my home town so when we're ready for a road trip we can head home for a visit! I'm really hoping to get the rest of my schooling in the works...my husband is going to start looking into transferring his GI Bill to me before he leaves so...if it's meant to be it will be. I'm looking into several different schools that are accredited to accept the GI Bill so I can make my decision. I know these next few months are going to be very trying times for our marriage & our family but I know that God will never give us more than we can handle...I do trust that with all my heart!