Thursday, March 11, 2010

Etsy

I've gotten sooo many orders just by word of mouth that I will no longer be listing my handmade creations on Etsy. I really like the personal relationships that I have with my customers & by them telling their friends how much they love what I do, it creates a connection that I really enjoy with friends, family & people I have yet to get to know who love my skully's, booties & afghans as much as I do. With all my sons medical needs & another artistic venture that I'm pursing I really don't want to lose the unique connections that I make with those I crochet for by having too much on my plate. :o))) I currently have 10 orders to fulfill & have already send out so many without Etsy so I've found it somewhat useless for myself. I absolutely love Etsy & everything it offers but it's just not for me, I tried it & it's really not the type of business I enjoy or want to continue to pursue. I'm so grateful that God's opened so many doors for me through all of this & I know this is just the beginning to my crocheting adventures ahead! Thank you to all of you who have ordered already & to all those in the future, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be able to do something I truly love...crocheting & making others smile!!!


No comments: