Saturday, March 20, 2010

May he always Rest In Peace

There aren't enough words to express how much my heart hurts for the Porto family. Not only have we lost a brave Marine but he was a husband & father, & a fantastic one at that by the words used to describe her husband...

"He joined the Corps because he was looking for meaning and purpose in his life and because he felt a calling to be a United States Marine. And he was a DAMN good Marine, an AMAZING husband, and even from miles and miles away, a WONDERFUL father."
(A Little Pink in a World of Camo)

My greatest respect & gratitude to Cpl Porto, his wife & family. Thank you for all you've done to support such a man who is willing to lay his life down for other. His sacrifice will never be forgotten. All my prayers & support...God Bless them all!

Rachel, I've loved reading your blog about the Marine Wife & family you guys are. I will be praying for you & Ariana. I know we've never met but if there is anything I can do to help, I would be honored to. I pray God always keeps you in everything you do. You are a Marine Wife worth looking up to! God Bless you Rachel & Ariana.


No comments: