Thursday, March 11, 2010

In Honor of Nolan



This Hawk Rawker was made in honor of Nolan who is currently fighting A.L.L. Please follow along, support & continue to pray for Nolan & his family.
If you would like to place an order for the Hawk Rawker pictured above, please feel free to contact me at skullstitches@hotmail.com. Please keep in mind this one was made for Nolan, for all others (unless ordered for another Leukemia patient) I will be attaching a crochet orange ribbon on the left side. All proceeds received will be donated to the Sandvos family. The Hawk Rawker is specifically created by myself for Leukemia Awareness. I will be adding different types of my handmade skully's for Leukemia Awareness. I will post pictures & offer them as soon as I've finished them.

Although my son has not been diagnosed with Leukemia, he has been going through a lot of tests & blood work ups himself since being diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea in November of 2009 & needing surgery to have his tonsils & adenoids removed because of the blockage they are creating by how enlarged they have become (& not due to an infection), just this morning he had 13.5 ML's of blood taken for a platelet function test. Along with my husband, I know how very emotional, very demanding of time, energy & patience & stressful it can be at times when having a child with special medical needs. This is something that I feel very strongly in my heart about supporting, Nolan & all of those still tenaciously fighting their battle. I am very honored & would love if you would support these amazing individuals & their families along with me & my family! :o)))


No comments: