Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm ALIVE!

Day 06 - whatever tickles your fancy
I'm not exactly sure what this means??! Lots of things make me happy & the list is much to long to share on one blog! :o)))

Day 07 - a photo that makes you happy(8 months pregnant...Daddy is our HERO!!! [the picture I'm holding is a picture that Kyler always looked & pointed at & said "DADDY!" while he was deployed.])(First time meeting/seeing his daughter!)(Our first FAMILY picture!!!)

Day 08 - a photo that makes you angry/sad(Saying "See ya later" to Daddy...boo deployments!)(Talking/crying on the phone with Loverboy [in Iraq] about 10 minutes before my c-section.)

Day 09 - a photo you took

(I love taking pictures of nature...this is one of my favorites! It was just a cactus plant that was in downtown Temecula.)

Day 10 - a photo of you taken over ten years ago
(This was the Summer I spent in Utah with my Aunt & Uncle...I was 15...10 years ago!!! I've changed a bit! LOL)

Day 11 - a photo of you taken recently
(P.S. I LOVE MAKEUP!)

2 comments:

Mel said...

You're so funny with your captions sometimes. That flower picture is pretty cool (I love Temecula!)

jleigh2011 said...

Your very creative, the flower is really pretty. Some of the pictures were touching as well. Also, I left you something on my blog. Check it out. : )