Saturday, May 8, 2010

He is so good to me!

I love texting...mostly I love flirting with my lover over texting! Don't worry I won't share those parts...but this is why I love my life! My husband never forgets to remind me how valuable he thinks I am & how much he appreciates everything I do. He really is quite wonderful!

I love being his wife!


Amazing Hubby: I love you with all my heart!!!!!
Me: I love you more!!!
Amazing Hubby: I don't think so you are my fave FOREVER!!!!! :)
Me: Bahaha, you are my favorite!!!
Amazing Hubby: You are my fave more!!!!!
Me: You are silly!
Amazing Hubby: I just want you to know that you are the best wife a man could ever dream of! Thank you for being so supportive of me & my dream that I call a job!!!!!

HE MADE MY NIGHT!

Yes, my husband really is listed in my phone as *Amazing Hubby* so he is the first in my contacts & I really do think he is AMAZING!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So funny! My husband and I do the same thing! It's amazing how a simple text message can change the mood of the whole day!

Skinnie Piggie said...

So cute, we do the whole "I love you more" thing too.

Semperfiwife_Belickis said...

awww thats so cute. it's so much fun to flirt with your husband

Jesse and Marissa said...

Lol :) I do that too with my husband...When he's not deployed that is...haha.

kaitlin johnston said...

how adorable !