Thursday, May 20, 2010

Frosting anyone?

Lately I've been so exhausted I haven't been doing much crocheting even though I love it & it helps me relax. I'm quite OCD so if my house isn't clean the way I like it I cannot just sit & crochet cause I will drive myself crazy with a list of things that need to be done. I finally caught up with my chores & then finally finished a different version of my "Frosted Skully". I think it turned out super cute...I didn't think a red cherry would look right on it so I left that out...maybe with a different color frosting next time! :o))) I'm thinking about making one of these for my first giveaway! What do you think?!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

very cute! I wish I could crochet! My Nana has tried teaching me...always unsuccessful!

USMCWIFE said...

Its awesome but all your stuff is! Hope the little man is doing ok. You are all in my thoughts and hoping he is feeling better.

Amy said...

I think anyone would love to win one of these in a giveaway! I know I would!