Friday, May 28, 2010

Orders

Just thought I'd show off some of my work first...
Camp Pendleton Beach Bash 2009
Patriotic Best Dressed ~ 2nd Place
~Alannah Grac
e~
(I've just got to say she probably would have won 1st but I didn't know about the contest until they announced it over the system...so my cousin & I ran her up there from our closer to the ocean spot...LOL! As soon as they saw her they said "Oh my, she gets 2nd for sure!" because they had already had a 1st place by the time we got up there! HAHA...one of my proud Mommy moments for sure!)
3 of my 4 brothers on Christmas morning...they loved them!
A couple of you, my lovely admirers, have asked how you might go about ordering a hat from me!
I'm flattered, thank you & I'm glad you love my creations as much as I love making them.
I have an Etsy account but I've actually stopped using it, it's not really my thing at this point in my life.
I like crocheting more for what my friends & family want...color, pattern...etc.
So if you'd like one of my Skully's just leave it in a comment & either leave me your email address or add me on facebook, so we can get into details! :o)))
Tiffanie Ringquist-Goad

Create Your Badge
If you'd like to see all my creations, please become a fan on FB too!

1 comment:

USMCWIFE said...

First off girlie...your daughter...ADORBS...OMG I am a so over the moon with that little ones face...she is too precious. And congratulations...I also LOVE, LOVE your skull caps..the mohawk ones are adorable..